Happiness is a choice.
Be mindful of everything you think, do and say.
Keep it positive. Force it to be positive if necessary!
It’s not … “If I lose weight I’ll be happier.”
It is……..”If I’m happier, I’ll lose weight.”
Morning, Noon and Night –
-do 60 – 90 seconds of exercise like jumping jacks or burpies.
-Be aware that you’re doing it
-Know you’re trying to rev up your metabolism so you can burn fat
-Know you’re getting exercise for heart health
-at each meal eat something with Magnesium in it to reduce fatigue
-be mindful of what all else you eat.
*Reduce sugar, salt and fat intake.
*increase antioxidants and anti-inflammatories (veggies, fruits, berries)
During the day:
– smile at a stranger (and mean it)
– live in the moment
– consciously try to remember things* (names, faces, events)
– stay social*
– try new things*
*good brain exercises
In the evening:
– stay busy, be social or volunteer
– write down 3 things that you’re grateful for (to help become more optimistic)
– write down something enjoyable and think about it for 2 minutes
Before your necessary 7 to 8 hours sleep:
– think “I Am…” (happy, healthy, proper weight, etc.)
– create the world you want, in your mind